We specialize in building rapid solutions which are refined as the needs of the customer evolve. Our dedication to understanding our clients allows us to turn their needs and ideas into real-world applications. We work with our customers throughout the life cycle of project development, helping them define how custom software will improve their business processes.
We have experience with end-user customization, API support, plug-in creation and database synchronization, real-time processing, online request processing, multiple language support, best fit scheduling algorithms and computerized assistance for manual scheduling, and object-oriented software analysis, design and programming.
Custom Programming Clients
- Bermuda Aquarium, Museum and Zoo (Bermuda)
- Denver Zoological Foundation (Denver, CO)
- National Aquarium in Baltimore (Baltimore, MD)
Our web expertise includes providing end-user content management, intra business data management (file sharing), event planning and registration, member-only organization resources, multi-level user access control, web-based data collection, and on-line financial transactions.
We are currently looking for a junior level windows programmer to work on a variety of projects. This position involves working on interesting science and education related software projects for appreciative clients.
The position is in Salida, Colorado. This employee will need to work onsite in the Salida office, which offers charming colleagues, occasional pizza and flexible office hours.
Skills & Requirements
You need to have:
- Web development experience
- Experience with PHP, CSS and HTML
- Understanding of general user experience and UI design principles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation
And a big plus if you have:
- Experience with the Laravel framework
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with automation tools
- Single track skills... dart skills... bowling skills...
Zier Niemann Consulting offers:
- Plenty of autonomy and ability to influence product and company direction
- Great development team using the interesting technologies and frameworks
- An amazingly involved and supportive client base
- Work schedule flexibility so you can take advantage of living in the coolest place
- Vacation and health insurance, obviously, so you can hone those special skills
We take our customers seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously.
To apply for the a position, please email a cover letter including your resume and links to any sample projects or code, to email@example.com.