posted September 5, 2017, for immediate hire
We are looking for a junior level windows programmer to work on a variety of projects. This position involves working on interesting science and education related software projects for appreciative clients.
The position is in Salida, Colorado. This employee will need to work onsite in the Salida office, which offers charming colleagues, occasional pizza and flexible office hours.
Skills & Requirements
You need to have:
- Windows development experience
- Experience with at least one of these: C#, SQL, Python and the interest/willingness to learn the others.
- Understanding of general user experience and UI design principles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation
And a big plus if you have:
- Experience with R
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with automation tools
- Mountain climbing skills... grilling skills... skateboarding skills...
Zier Niemann Consulting offers:
- Plenty of autonomy and ability to influence product and company direction
- Great development team using the interesting technologies and frameworks
- An amazingly involved and supportive client base
- Work schedule flexibility so you can take advantage of living in the coolest place
We take our customers seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously.
To apply for the a position, please email a cover letter including your resume and links to any sample projects or code, to email@example.com.